We embrace responsibility.
We live in a dynamic world with increasingly shorter technological development cycles. We have to supply innovative solutions to match current and future challenges and at the same time create value for everyone involved. In line with our values and our responsibilities as a successful company, our actions are guided by the following principles:
for us is the basis of a collaborative partnership and daily business:
- A fair relationship with each other and high regard for our employees
- A close and trusting relationship with our business partners (both customers and suppliers)
means outstanding quality and precision right down to the smallest detail:
- State of the art and perfectly maintained facilities and technical equipment
- A business organisation that adapts to changing requirements
- The commitment of every employee to quality, precision and attention to detail
for ensuring that business success also translates into well-being of our employees and social environment in general
- Responsibility towards both our employees and their families
- Support of local social institutions and associations
- Investment in education and training for future generations
- The most careful possible use of natural resources
Our holistic approach
Honourable causes- ISP helps
Trusted cooperation, a deep sense of responsibility towards every employee and close links with our region: these are important cornerstones of the corporate culture and philosophy of our family-owned company. For this reason, we launched the programme “Ehrensache – ISP hilft” (“Honourable causes – ISP helps”). A programme with which we financially support the voluntary commitment of our employees as well as many others from our community.
With “Ehrensache – ISP hilft” we express our special appreciation for volunteer and social projects in Salzbergen and the local region and highlight the commitment of all those involved.
Heribert Nasch Foundation
“Knowledge and education is the only thing that can be gifted to young people in a sustainable way. This is the basis for shaping one’s own life with one’s own responsibility”.
Following this guiding principle, the Heribert Nasch Foundation is predominantly active in South Africa. It runs a project for street children in Kimberley and supports schools in Oakford, Hlabisa and Kwangwanase. In addition, students from these schools are awarded scholarships for further education or studies.